Mobile security barrier/three coil razor wire
Opening : Length 10m, Height:1.25m Width:1.4m
Gathering:Length 1.525m, Height:1.5m Width:0.7m
The times of opening: two person needs two seconds round.
Three coils razor wire can be easily be installed without the need to disturb the surface area by digging holes or laying foundations.
It can be used for many times, so it is widely used for big sporting events,warehouse protection, concerts,sudden trainings etc.
Three coil razor wire is a quickly deployed security perimeter appropriate for emerging threats or for a permanent barrier.
With the capacity to deploy 480′ of three coil razor wire in just two minutes, takes the place of a large crew working hours in the field. The unit deploys with only two people and removes the potentially hazardous conditions associated with field installation of barbed tape coils.
Features & Benefits
- Economical, simple, and reusable rapid deployment system
- Capacity to deploy in just minutes
- Eliminates the need for a large crew working hours in the field, and the potential hazards that go with it
- Only requires two people to deploy
- Various coil diameters options available
- Standard configuration: short barb with galvanized tape and high tensile galvanized core
- Coils fastened together in an alternate loop arrangement to minimize any intrusion attempts
- Easily integrated with intrusion sensing equipment
We start with two thirty inch concertina coils side-by-side on the ground with one sixty inch concertina coil sitting on top to provide a 7 1/2 foot high security barrier.
We place rigid stanchions every eleven feet to provide support. A heavy cable ensures the unit is not over-extended or collapsed between stanchions. The design ensures the perimeter is stable. Stepping through this barrier is impossible without extensive efforts to cut and remove the wire. It’s easily integrated with electronic sensing equipment.